June 18 - June 19
The best-attended industry event in Russia and Central Asia
MIOGE – Russia’s best attended oil and gas event
The Russian Petroleum Congress (RPGC) will take place within the Moscow International Oil & Gas Exhibition – the best-attended industry event in Russia and Central Asia.
Over the past decade, RPGC has become the definitive senior-level business platform for exchanging ideas and generating discussions to help Russia’s prominent role in the oil, gas and petroleum community.
Past participants, Oleg Volkov, Country Marketing Manager in Russia, ABB, states: “We thank you very much for this opportunity to have our booth so visible to the main market place. The overall level of organising this event is very good. The overall experience is also quite high. We have a lot of visitors and the exhibitors were quite comprehensive. We hosted our seminar and we had a lot of participants – a lot more than we were expecting”.
Last edition’s numbers
- Past topics at RPGC have included:
- Oil exploration and extraction in Russia; trends, projects and new fields
- Transportation of oil and oil products
- Strategic role of drilling and oilfield services in the development of hydrocarbon projects
- Russia’s gas industry: strategies and prospects
- International case studies on skill development for directors in the oil and gas industry
- Developing technology and improving gas extraction, transportation, storage and processing projects
- Plus much more