- Effectively manage the maintenance of the building (internal and external) and arrange general repairs
- Liaise with the landlords (Silverhawk), caretaker of the building and tenants (Zone Vision)
- Manage and liaise with the suppliers of stationery, water, office furniture, air conditioning, confidential waste etc. and negotiate to achieve the best deals.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, furniture (authorisation, ordering and distribution) for London Office staff.
- Liaise with the cleaning and pest control companies and oversee cleaning contract and check that high standards are kept.
- Manage the alarm system and liaise with the Security Company.
- Responsible for office environment and internals of the building (including office equipment, equipment in the meeting rooms and post room etc.) and ensure general cleanliness of the office.
- Point of contact for employees if any issues/problems arise within the office. This may relate to cleaning, providing keys for the building, recycling etc.
- Manage internal office moves in liaison with IT department in line with Health & Safety policy.
Health & Safety
- Exercise responsibilities and liaise with the HR department regarding Health & Safety issues, including Fire Regulations, H&S at the workplace etc.
- Responsible as chief fire officer for fire regulations (including updating the procedures in line with legislation), which includes the fire extinguishers contract, organisation of fire safety training for the appointed fire officers, fire drills for all staff, fire risk assessments etc.
- Ensure the office has the right amount of qualified and skilled people to deal with emergency situations in the office and ensure appropriate training is organised on time and certificates are displayed clearly in the office.
- Provide first aid boxes and keep fully equipped. Ensure certificates are kept up-to-date.
- Carry out work station assessments on an annual basis.
- Help enforce the Company’s environmental policy (waste reduction, recovery and recycling of toner cartridges, consider environmental issues in the Company’s purchasing decisions etc)
- Set up a proactive system around purchase, maintenance contracts and equipment.
- Distribute office keys and manage access to offices.
If you are interested in the position, and want to work for ITE China, please send CV both in Chinese and English to: Office@ite-china.com.cn.